Thread: Licensed BLACK ROCK SHOOTER TV series
View Single Post
Old 2012-03-11, 22:06   Link #997
Elestia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Falling View Post
lol, I don't even know what you are trying to prove. You asked for an explanation which would make sense of the story, and I gave you one. Why are you nitpicking against it? Unless you think that your own explanation of the story makes sense after all, in which case we could agree to disagree and there's no further need for this conversation.
Agreed. Judging by your response I can safely assume our debate has reached its end. This entire time I'm arguing with you is to highlight how ridiculous the story, the characters, and the plot development is. Why some people have a hard time swallowing it. I pointed out why your story is has some gaping holes with evidence I presented to the contrary and now you say I'm nitpicking. Well then there is nothing much more to say then.

Also, irony much? What I posted a while back.

Quote:
Well that's where we're going to have to agree to disagree. You say this level of torment isn't enough to cause Mato to snap, I say it is.
Quote:
There's nothing suggesting that Saya was responsible for Kohata's letter being revealed except your theory that Saya is deliberately targeting Mato's weaknesses (which we already know doesn't make sense because Saya is against the awakening of I. Black Rock Shooter). So why don't you just accept that Saya is notdeliberately trying to cause grief for Mato.
*sigh*
The issue for who posted the letter is a minor point at best. You and dan-heron are making a straw man out of it. In the end, Saya mind-trolled Kohata. As you said, it just so happens the letter was exposed. Saya simply just took advantage of it. This allowed BRS to destroy Kohata's puppy love with Takkun. Hence, why I stated that Saya indirectly sent Kohata's alter ego to be destroyed by BRS based on this picture again.

Also, really? Do I have to bring this picture out again? Maybe this quote will refresh your memory as to why I don't think that way.

Weakness? I see you haven't bothered reading what I wrote.

Quote:
Saya never deliberately attempted to scare Mato. Saya has been tempted to kill Mato because that would permanently get rid of BRS.

Quote:
Also keep in mind that things like Mato discovering that Yuu isn't real have nothing to do with Saya. The only dumb thing Saya did was to try to choke Mato, but we already know that that was because Saya was thinking about killing her, not trying to awaken IBRS.

Saya did not approach Kohata. Kohata approached Saya. Remember the story.

Right. Because I said Yuu disappearing was a some sort of shenanigan from Saya. Not because I was pointing out that Mato was going to snap from all her stresses built up from Saya, Yomi, and Yuu. Nope, that was entirely my main argument.

I'm not naive enough to think that single choke scene is enough to awaken BRS, which is specifically why I highlighted the amount of shit that Mato has been going through, by framing the context and perspective, that may culminate into IBRS awakening or cause Mato to experience a great mental burden.

Uh-huh. That makes complete sense, because Saya was just bored and no better reason than to mind troll Kohata after that event. She could have left Kohata alone, but no, Saya decided in the end to go all teary-eyed and walk to Kohata who was sitting on the sofa and do some funky mind-trolling on her. Nope, it's Kohata's fault she was mind-trolled by Saya, because Kohata approached Saya.