View Single Post
Old 2010-04-24, 10:57   Link #1362
Savannah
I poked my eyes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiek927 View Post
I'm a little confused - learns what?

Suppression? anyone can suppress, just not on Priscilla's level because it's a natural ability to her, more so then everyone else who also can do it naturally. She just does it faster and better then everyone else.

So I wouldn't worry, Claire will never learn suppression on that level . Claire's natural ability seems to be sensing, which she carried over from Teresa.

Yeah, Clare's ability is sensing, but so suddenly is the Wind Cutter, the Quick Sword and the Half Awakening if she can get rid of her subconscious block.

Of course anyone can supress their Youki, and that is a natural skill to anyone, otherwise they'd awaken right off the OP table.
To me it never seemed like any special ability Prissy had, she just didn't want to ever use her Youki and after months it was too well hidden for the guys to sense it, given that she had NEVER ever released it before (thus there never could any seep out, which would explain why it took her only months to completely erase hers).
She doesn't do it better at all, any Claymore can completely supress their Youki, Prissy just didn't take long with it.
That's why I say, if this is true, Clare may well learn it too, she'd have it even easier, seeing her strong will now and low amounts of Youki.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
And are the ghosts able to suppress like they used to? Since they started using their yoki, wouldn't be tougher to suppress it again? Kind of like dropping marbles, you have to pick them all up, you can do handfuls but some are bound to roll off and take time to find...poor analogy, sorry.
Yes, that's a fact we know already. For example Helene and Deneve went and realeased their Youki when they fought with Isley and they said that they couldn't hide the traces afterwards well enough to try and run away from him.

When push comes to shove, that's when friction produces heat.

Sry for me bad English, ain't be me main tongue^^
Savannah is offline   Reply With Quote