View Single Post
Old 2012-03-14, 11:15   Link #295
Undertaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
Can I just ask one question and then I personally plan on dropping the subject? Why do people feel it's necessary to take a stand and defend these two particular people in the thread from being criticized? I just want to know because I'm not sure what exactly the stakes are here and why people feel it's so important to do so. Do people have a particular liking for these two individuals? Do they feel it's unfair criticism/bashing? Do they feel the thread is being derailed by this discussion?

This is purely a question of curiosity
Not necessarily, but if someone got criticized for no apparent reasons why can't they be allowed to be defended?

Only reason I defended him was because Accel World hasn't even aired and there are people dissing it because of the pair.

It's all fine if they mentioned that it was only their opinion like AW did.

The problem I have are those few who passes off personal opinions as facts and claimed the pair were "death" to their project or unpopular and mediocre when in reality the pair had won various awards in their field and is generally popular with fans and definitely had more commercially successful projects than failures.

Its like talking about the Yankees, I can hate the Yankees all I want, but I can't just start saying that entire Yankee franchise is the greatest failure in the history of baseball without some reasoning behind it. Even if I bring up the 2004 collapse to my Sox, the fact remains that the franchise won more titles than any other baseball franchises by far.

Really, I personally had no interested in Yuuki and didn't even notice Yoshino's involvement until people mentioned it. Because as I said, I pretty much watches every show I can find and the decide which to drop. Stuff really don't have much pull for me other than that it might cause me to give it more time if it's a staff that I liked.

Last edited by Undertaker; 2012-03-14 at 14:35.
Undertaker is offline   Reply With Quote