View Single Post
Old 2012-12-24, 22:47   Link #5591
GundamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrono25 View Post
that is true I think in the end though he should honor them all and take responsibility it wont be in a legal way but more in a traditional way have a group wedding between the 4 of them !

each of them has made an unrevokeable pledge to him so in a way they are already married !

him taking this as the next step is really only logical to do !
Well Erica was his first so if he does take only 1 legal wife I'd say she should get that honor then again he may consider moving to another country one where polygamy is legal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchmageXin View Post
Personally, my favorite part of campione is that the author made a point not to have the girl numbers get out of hand. 4 is enough, thank you.
Well it seems like Yuri little sister Hikari is dead set on joining them as number 5 when she is older. But yeah it's nice that they've kept the number at a reasonable level and that the girls have somewhat accepted each other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobarta View Post
During the wedding Shizuka and Asuka will be yelling "That's immoral!" in the background XD

Seriously thought it'll be an insane wedding if it's all 4 girls at same time. Uncle Paolli and Godou's grandpa in one place?(If I've learned anything from anime/tv shows it's that old people are overpowered. Ex: Master Roshi from Dragon Ball Z, or Uncle from Jackie Chan Adventures)
You think that's bad he would almost certainly have to invite his Sworn Older Sister Luo Hao and Lu Yinghua.

Quote:
Hmm speaking of the family....I can't wait to see when when Godou has to visit the rest of the girl's families
Well let's Liliana grandfather first tried to give her to freaking Voban to establish close relations with a Campione so pretty much as long as Godou has a pulse and his powers that guy should be happy. As far as Yuri and Ena's families given what they have gone along with so far and that he is there countries resident Campione they're probably thrilled.

Also all I can say it's Godou for to go on a little rampage in Italy sends a nice message to all the magicial associations what happens if they mess with his ladies.
GundamFan is offline   Reply With Quote