View Single Post
Old 2007-03-15, 22:20   Link #49
guuchan
Mou Nakanai~
*Fansubber

(Since I'm replying, I might as well re-post the whole thing.)

Damn it, I didn't expect they would announce it this soon. I guess now that Kanon is over, they think it's a good timing to give the fans something to look forward to. But man, didn't I say it that KyoAni would make CLANNAD TV after the movie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by justsomeguy View Post
10 Years?! Does the story take place throughout an entire decade, or is it like Air's 1000 years with only the present and past?
Not exactly. Even though the story does spam over many years, the later years fly by. The main story still focues on the Spring, that's why CLANNAD is put as Spring of Key's "four seasons".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
^ As far as Toei goes, i enjoyed Air the movie quite a lot. Certainly not less than the series. Another title that ranks very highly in my books is Iriya no Sora, UFO no Natsu.
Aww, Iriya.

Have to say that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manatsu View Post
That's an interesting way to put it... any bets as to which ONE is next?
ONE already has two OVA series, a hentai and a non-hentai one. I highly, highly doubt it will be animated again into a TV series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai the Dreamer View Post
What do you guys say about episode numbers? Can it be crammed into 24 episodes, or do they need to push for more?
If AIR could be crammed into 13 episodes, then CLANNAD can be crammed into 24 episodes too. Who knows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Soulblade View Post
So, the rumors about a Clannad movie are not true, I suppose?
Wait, both a movie and a TV season at the same time?
Movie is going to be in cinema on 9/15. I expect TV series to start airing in either Winter or Spring (i.e. 08's January or April).
guuchan is offline   Reply With Quote