View Single Post
Old 2008-10-23, 15:51   Link #24
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Finally-Back-On-The-Net-Damn-It.
Kusokusokusokusokusokusokusokusokusokusokuso

Let's see...

Yeah, that's right, remember now...

Hah... It's simply to tolerate a story with annoying characters, or a bad story with good characters, but when the story is bad along with annoying characters, I just don't know anymore... Not only that, but this seems to be getting 24-26 episodes...

A rather boring episode, though I was surprised they added some of the material they originally skipped. Lots of Taiga acting like... something... And that's about it. We get a little proof that Kitamura isn't just a stalker idiot too.

It's surprising. Although it became "easier" to watch this, now that I don't have to read mountains of text, the voices only make the characters better or worse. In this case, mostly worse. Taiga was already annoying for the way she treated Ryuuji, but we have great Kugimiya to make it worse.
And Ami... that bi*** (<--hate this word, but the easiest way to describe her, so...), now she gets a voice. I can only imagine...

Mah.......... Maybe I'll give it another episode next week... If I'm in the mood. Also prepare Hyakko on the side, so I can quickly switch to it when Ami starts to piss me off...
Ah-ah, wish Tamura-kun got animated instead...

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)