View Single Post
Old 2010-09-24, 13:54   Link #5835
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Well, now that I finally have the latest beta patch downloaded, I had a very intense session in Uldum tonight. Simply, this zone is just spellbinding. It may be the best one Blizzard has come up with. The storylines flow very well, the different landscapes and architectures within the zone are impressive. The friendly faction, the Ramanken, are pretty cool. But Harrison Jones steals the show and then some! If you thought he was merely around for humour, get ready to change that thought. In Uldum he is serious business and proves to be a lifesaver and a source of some damn good gear upgrades.

Right when I finished what was available, I finally cracked the ilvl 305 average required to be able to queue for instances. I then hunted the entrances down so I could actually queue. Only 5 were available for some reason - 3 in Uldum, 1 in Deepholm and 1 in Twilight Highlands. Will hopefully get into some groups tomorrow. Vortex Pinnacle is the one I'm really hoping to see a full run of - place is just spectacular.