Thread: Battlefield 3
View Single Post
Old 2012-11-24, 14:02   Link #721
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

New vids; would've uploaded them myself but I don't want to lose my YT account because of copyright infringement notices (these two trailers are supposed to be Premium exclusive content). So...be sure to watch them before they get taken down.

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Love how they modified a M416/7 into a makeshift crossbow. ^_^

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

"Scavenger" looks nice (it could be interesting for people who don't have all weapons unlocked - it could allow them to taste items they don't have yet, just like "Gun Master"), and the "Leveled Battlefield" game mode sort of reminds of CoD:BO's "One in the Chamber", though this time (if I'm not mistaken) you should be able to gain more weapons as you breeze through the map. It feels a bit like a Close Quarters v2.0 IMHO.

Anyway, Aftermath goes live next month...which is a nice timing, because I've recently unlocked the final weapon that was missing in my panoply (the bloody Pancor Mk3A1 "Jackhammer" ). I don't think I'll bother completing the other dog tag and camo assignments, though... Not really interesting and rewarding IMHO.

On the other side, I wouldn't mind taking part in this month's competition, which should unlock the new exclusive dog tag, just for the lulz:

XD

Last edited by Renegade334; 2012-11-24 at 15:41.
Renegade334 is offline   Reply With Quote