Thread: News Stories
View Single Post
Old 2011-02-16, 23:37   Link #12043
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urzu 7 View Post
South Dakota may legalize the killing of abortion providers. Read for details. I do advise all to read the whole article if they want to respond to this.

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2...-providers.php

You know, I'm a mix of conservative and liberal, and might be a bit more conservative, and my dad is pretty darn conservative, so no one be too offended or anything when I say WTF to the ultra conservative people in America. Sometimes, they just...gah. They are extremists (and I'm only talking about the ultra conservatives, and less so of, the very conservative people).
I thought one of the Amendments included a right to protect personal freedom in any way, so why isn't it legal for the abortion providers to shoot the people trying to kill them?

You gotta love how law is often twisted for personal gains. Ironic that law is an instrument to protect people rather than to kill.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.