View Single Post
Old 2012-05-29, 00:02   Link #2448
tsunade666

continuation chapter 2 title I can't read -_- sorry

from page 37-47
Dec 1 the start of Kinji's new life on a normal high school. Higashi High school in Ikebukuro. Kinji and Reki left Haimaki and their weapons. No guns and swords on a normal high school life. Reki without her sniper rifle and in a male uniform. Their classroom or class section are different from each other. They had different class.

Just from the entrance of the normal high school is different feel for Kinji and I think this volume will focus on that one. Kinji's feeling is about differentiating the butei high from normal high school and this school is like a dream come true for him. Finally his at peace. No smokes or gunpowder, no need for bulletproof hidings and no need to check for pillar position for strategy and such and more on with Kinji's monologue.

The introduction to class is normal with Kinji introducing himself and classmates asking him question. One ask what's his special ability and that makes him think of his skills but apparently the skills needed for butei high is different from skills this normal high school student was asking. He is practically embarrassed with his introduction that he is thankful he didn't brought his butterfly knife with him or else he will be playing with it to calm himself and that is not normal in a normal high school life.

He was introduce to class rep which is....sorry hard to read KANJI!!! Moyu Mochizuki? (not sure on the name ..... kanji! moon runes! the bane of my life) This normal high school girl class rep is nice and this make Kinji happy again because in butei high. Girls and boys talks to become a partner because it's useful -_- and that doesn't apply here. Though it might apply but the use of partner is different for here than in butei high. And also the relationship of a girl and boy too. It brings delight to Kinji. (Stupid Kinji 0_0 it looks like if his harem girls wants him to notice them then they shouldn't have enroll in butei high) Kinji was more delighted when the girl invite him to play? (I can't understand it much but its like going out to know each other in a group or something? you knowing trying to know the new guy thing)

As the normal lessons proceeds. Kinji is having hard time with some of the lessons because it's different from his lessons in butei high. Kinji is apparently good at calculus and the reason is because of his skills in guns (can calculus be used on guns? trajectory?) As the lesson goes on. Kinji heard the percussion hammer of a gun being set but when he look back it's just metallic writing case?(sorry can't understand but the point is he mistake it for something else) or so he tries to think. He then hears a drill and then the safety pin of grenade being remove and a fire of machine gun. It took every once of will power for Kinji to ignore it. He is free. He is a a normal high school student now. Hearing bullet flown else where is not his problem anymore. Concentrate on the class.

Launch time and he saw Reki being nervous and completely strain completely thanks to the sound. The feeling of uneasiness. Kinji decides to by pasty and milk and when he head the talk around him. Well it makes him feel more like a normal student. He hear normal talks around him and no conversation you can hear in butei high.

Kinji go saw school flower garden which gives him another different impression then he saw the class rep/officer Moyu looking at him in a hurry little anxiously. As he goes down the stairs. He felt his balance is off with no equipment attach to him and no bulletine board on the wall with barbarous flyer, no illegal remodeling of gun, no wiretapping on the teacher's room and no sever punishment for selling of equipment through illegal channels.

A different world is the thing his watching

The wind is strong s class rep and Kinji walk around. Moyu (for now because I'm not sure on her name) as Kinji what is his school back then? The impression the class gets from Kinji is a mysterious transfer student because of the time he transfer ( no wonder if you look at the date he enters the school dec. 1) She also ask about Kinji's club activities. (Sorry for not mentioning this but the thing is Kinji and Reki's records was completely erase or blank. Ones a butei left. So Kinji for now is a blank state or no record or what so ever of his past work or activities which make him more mysterious. It's thanks to the principals connection that he can pass as a normal high school student. All in secrecy in butei works. Specially Reki because her pass work can be counted as dangerous and their could be assassination in it too being a sniper and a special one. That's why the school is also reluctant on letting them go)

I'm not sure on what Kinji said but it looks to me a going home club? because it's translated as homemaking club and that doesn't make sense to me. More talk that hard for me to understand but little questions here and there but the thing I understand is when the wind blows strongly. And the skirt was lift up. Kinji's eyes is already fix on her thighs! it's like instinct to him to inspect what kind of weapon is the girl using but nope, no gun there Kinji only white and perfect thigh. For Kinji's stupid comment after is is analyzing the beautiful girl in front of him. In the body of this girl is pure GIRL! few plump or fat? how to say it but the thing is the girl in front of Kinji is girl. No fire arm and its body isn't full of muscles or strong limbs that can strangle him or kill him. Kinji find new elegance which he can't see in butei high but then it struck him. This girl is DANGEROUS!!! in lots of ways than one. Reki is also dangerous to him but that's different. As they reach the school gates. Moyu sees Reki

okay that's it for now. Work work work before continuing in reading it.