View Single Post
Old 2010-07-19, 22:37   Link #2219
Cherry_Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moczo View Post
Her name was Bazett Fraga McRemitz, a magus from the mage association. She basically exists to prove that Lancer has the worst luck of all time, because she's very cute, an action girl who could have fought alongside him very well, and a massive Cu Chulainn fangirl who only joined the war so she could summon and meet Lancer specifically.
No, she exists to provide a plot for Hollow Ataraxia. Where she still doesn't get to work with Lancer, because if she did she'd be broken.

Quote:
So basically, Kirei stealing his command spells prevented Lancer from spending most of the Holy Grail War having awesome fights and hanging out with a hot chick who was totally head-over-heels for him.
Kirei stealing his command spells also prevented them from walking through the Grail War almost unopposed, only to get squashed by Berserker (unless Bazett could get to Ilya, of course...). There is no way that any of the other master/servant combos could really have stood up to them (except for perhaps Gil), because her Fragarach would stop them using their Noble Phantasms and Gae Bolg would finish them off. Plus, Bazett could kick the ass of anyone in the war in a straight fight. Maybe Archer might have had a chance, because he doesn't have a 'trump card' (if UBW doesn't count), but I think Bazett could still take down Rin whilst Lancer and Archer were fighting. Shirou was quite simply fucked, though, because Bazett would kill him in a second and without being able to use Excalibur and without Lancer's order to retreat Saber would die too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
No wonder Lancer hated him so much. Was she the one killed on like the first or second day that we heard about on the news? The three people killed in the house with a long weapon. I am reading the wiki and it says something different, but I thought those people killed were related to Lancer.
That wasn't her, no. She went to see Kotomine, having been stupid enough to trust him, and got the expected treatment (that being a knife in the back...). He cut her arm off and took her command seals, leaving her to die.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moczo View Post
I don't think so... she was found alive eventually, and generally alive people aren't announced dead on the news. But her being alive might've been a straight-up retcon that they only decided on in HA, so they might have had her announced dead and then decided later to have her be alive and just not say anything.
I think it's implied that outside HA she is dead, because HA certainly didn't happen after any of the FSN timelines.
Cherry_Lover is offline   Reply With Quote