View Single Post
Old 2012-06-07, 22:00   Link #252
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
(1) Everything is disposable. The additional characters and even the Endymion can be disposed of once the story ends.
Doubt it- the Railgun DFCs had cameo multiple times in both their Manga and even New Testament.

If these girls lived, we'll be seeing them again one way or another.

Quote:
(2) Making something similar to a short volume would suffer from exposition and/or pacing problems. We all know how detailed Kamachi can get when it comes to metaphysics (YMMV) and if he writes too much on this story, the movie itself might experiences problems even during storyboarding.
Now this one I wouldn't worry too much- This is the first Index animation that isn't an adaptation from a Light Novel and is in fact designed from the start to be an Anime so it wouldn't suffer from pacing problems.

Quote:
(3) Adopting the light novels as a movie is currently a big no-no. Considering that both Shana and Zero no Tsukaima are over, this means that they have to look for a new flagship light novel adaptation, and Index (replacing Shana) and Railgun (replacing Zero no Tsukaima) is shaping up to be their new flagship. This also means that they'll opt to adopt the light novels in anime format instead of movies.
Erm no, I'm pretty sure Railgun is not their replacement for Zero

If there is a sequel for it, I'm pretty sure Zero's replacement would be Aria, considering they're both from MF Bunko anyway... >.>
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote