View Single Post
Old 2012-11-26, 21:18   Link #215
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaterasu4 View Post
About morality, it looks like the plot deals with Raiden's views regarding murders and justice. In the demo, even if you want to avoid enemies there are times where you have to fight in order to save civilians attacked by Desperado's soldiers. Unless Raiden can go Kenshin there's no way to avoid deaths. It's kind of like the Solid games where regardless of your intentions the bosses had to die.

I will definitely going to buy it. The first time I watched the VGA trailer in 2011 I had mixed feeling as I did not expect big enemies or a good story the liveaction teasers and the "Wrong" trailer really felt like something Kojima Productions made.
I can definitely see the possibility that you have a chance to merely remove limbs of enemies. The problem is it seems they explode after the fact anyway, likely to lighten the memory requirements. It would also mean you can't heal yourself.

There might be a "not one drop" mode. As in Raiden, being a cyborg vampire, might deliberately not remove any robot spines the whole game.