View Single Post
Old 2009-04-14, 08:33   Link #1
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

[MANGA] Bleach Chapter 354 Discussion

Heart

Quote:

Quote:

* What is a heart? A voice is heard in Ulquiorras consciousness. If I rip your chest open, will I see it? If I crack out your skull, will I find it inside? You humans can say such with with ease. As if.. As if it really existed. Once Ulquiorra believed what he cannot see means it doesn't exist. But here he is reaching out to the one person he has talked to regarding the heart.

* Ah so this is what it means. Thinks Ulquiorra while his eyes can rarely see Orihimes face anymore. The linger feeling of her finger around the ashes from his hand tells him she is still standing here.In this hand is a heart.. And that is Ulquiorra's last thought.

*The scene cuts to Yammi, Rukia, Chad and Renji. Yammi stands still for a moment before angrily punches the building beside him. Gah!!! First I was going to crush these then go to help! But now you are dead so I can't help you anymore .This is not enough. All the reiatsu I have been keeping up will have to be use on these trashes. I cant use all of them! While screaming, Yammy's body keeps getting bigger and bigger until his shirt is completely ripped off.

* Chad shows some worries upon seeing Yammi's growth but Renji doesn't feel anything after seen 10 tattoo on his shoulder. He turns to ask his two nakama if they have fought the espadas before. Rukia admits while Chad says it couldn't really count as a fight. Who cares about the results, I didn't win either. But this guys rank is lower than the ones we've fought. If we are scared here then its useless. Just hurry finishes him off so we can go and bring Ichigo back. Says Renji.

* Yammi is angered by Renji's words so he releases, Crush, Ira!!!!. He turns into a giant but what shocks the three most is his tattoo shows only 0. Who said ten espadas are 1-10? Espadas are counted from 0 to 9. I am the only espada whose number changes after gather all the power then has a prefect release. He lifts his right fist and declares, I am Cero Espada, Yammi Riyalgo

* The scene cuts to Hitsugaya and Halibel. Hitsugaya hits the ground and Halibel asks if this is all of a captains strength. Then she says its time to finish this fight. Halibel points her sword down and says, "Destroy" But before she could finish her sentence, a giant wave behind comes right at her.

Notes:
Quote:
Ulquiorra's part is hard to translate. I guess its just him thinking in his mind.

Yammi's release command should sound harsher than crush. I wanted to go with destroy but the spoiler already used that exact word for on Halibel's. Basically Yammi's command literally translates as "Destroy everything completely"

Credits : Annie / Danna / SpaceCat / negativzero / Drake

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2009-04-16 at 09:44.