View Single Post
Old 2009-04-14, 09:57   Link #16
StevOmaru
Thats So CA$H

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
No one said he supposed to be weakest. Besides, the way I interpreted the spoiler, he's 0 only when he releases.

I don't have any problem with it though(despite obvious bitching in that first response), as he seemed as though he was played up as one of the main bosses of the HM arc, being introduced with Ulqui and the arm thing, etc etc.
Well if he is more powerful than any other Espada while in release form than I believe that would make Yammy the strongest Espada. This must be another one of those things that all the other Espadas didn't know about since Stark refers to himself as the "Primera Espada" after revealing his number. Just how many secrets are all the Espada hiding from each other?

I am probably only whining and complaining so much because Yammy is by far my least favorite Espada, hell he is one of my least favorite Bleach characters. I just don't like the guy at all and I still truly wish from the bottom of my heart that despite all of this crap that's happening, Espadas 1-3 are still going to end up extremely powerful.

I really want a 100% confirmation on this.