Thread: Licensed Cross game
View Single Post
Old 2009-12-10, 02:26   Link #2082
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Quote:
Don't get me wrong, I'm not against this idea and I'm as optimistic as anyone else out there but sometimes being too greedy is a bad thing.
We know what the anime team is capable of and I do think they're doing an incredible job with the source material, but there is still a possibility of it not living up to expectations.
Nah, the latter statement contradicts the former statement about you being optimistic; latter is EXACTLY the way looking at a glass half empty. Not that it matters much, or nothing really wrong with being the one who looks at stuff half empty, but just saying...

Quote:
Besides, Aoba still might have her chance to shine in the coming 15 episodes despite the fact that she's currently hospitalized and won't be able to participate on the national team.
Looks at manga.... decides not to answer.

Quote:
I love this anime so I really wouldn't mind a sequel of sorts but if it ends well enough, I'll be content
I'll be content as well if they pretty much end it the way the source will do in the future. Just be much more happier if there's an Aoba-centric show in which she'll be the one up on the mound. :shrug:

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote