Thread: Licensed Cross game
View Single Post
Old 2009-12-12, 09:59   Link #2094
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Realized I haven't posted anything about episode 36 yet.

Azuma needs to stop spouting awesome advice, or at least let Kou say or do something more awesome to mellow it out. This episode gives Kou the chance at a role reversal, and as Akane elicits from him it's his turn to be all tsun.

We finally get an episode for Aoba to let the rest of the country knpw just how good she is. Thing is... is it just me or do some of the other attendess look like men?

If there's one thing that's really similar about the Shimanos, it's that they care too much about getting noticed in comparison to other players in the field. They may be good but once they start getting out-starred they begin to lose compsure and balance as they end up focusing more on out-playing the other guy as opposed to... well playing.

It was kind of expected actually that female Shimano will face off against Aoba, but hey will all know by now that it would simply be semi-dejavu. Kou shuts out the male Shimano, and we expected Aoba to do the same for female Shimano. It just really, really fucking sucks donkey scrotum that her injury would prevent her from continuing the tryouts and making the national team. Clearly enough by Kou and Azuma's horrified faces that they feel terrible for her.

Best scenes would be... well uh the preview actually. First time in a while that I'm absolutely freaking excited for the next episode and complaining that the studio isn't able to break the laws of physics and give me episode 37 like 10 minutes ago. Damn you Newton!

But what was really sweet about the preview was that yes god yes it seems we'll be getting some really meaty AobaxKou development. Personally, nothing fleshes out relationships as well as a good tragedy.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote