View Single Post
Old 2009-08-27, 18:30   Link #77
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
What "real discussions" are being blocked?

I don't know if anybody has noticed this, but... this thread would be almost dead right now, if not for the discussion on art style. If you eliminated all the posts made in the last three or four hours that mentioned art style, you'd be left with hardly anything - three posts, I think.

It seems to me that if people want us art critics to quiet down then they ought to offer up something else to talk about. So, with that being said... what specific piece of "what's in the episode" do you want to talk about?

And it's each individual fan's choice if they're going to "accept" something or not. There's "living with it", but "accept" implies something a bit stronger than that, imo.
That's only because the Raw isn't out yet. There would be plenty more discussion on the episode when the raws and subs come out.
(I would comment, but I missed the Justin screening this week)

And being a critic doesn't mean saying the same things every week. Why don't you just say "I hate the K-On style" at the start of every episode thread before the show aired to get it over with?

Let me repeat my question; are you going to complain about the art style every week from now on, or are you going to let it go eventually?