View Single Post
Old 2007-04-25, 10:54   Link #76
Ascaloth
I don't give a damn, dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin_Sama View Post
I'd be willing to bet its next episode. Then Lost My Music, Then Hare Hare Yukai, Then Bouken Deshou Deshou, Then the Kanon Theme, Then the Kanon ending, Then the Air ending, Then the Full Metal Panic Second Raid Opening, Then the last episode will probably advertise the Clannad Theme. I'm pretty sure they are done with the old themes from metal hero shows and are just going to advertise the older shows they worked on now. My gut tells me so.

Mind telling me if the Quiz and Puzzle Game is one of those arcade machines with limited questions, or Quiz and Puzzle Game about stuff she digs.

And wait.... since when is fanservice a Kyoto Animation trademark and since when do they really engage in it to a degree that makes them famous for it. I'd have to say they seem to be on the lower end of the fanservice stick when it comes to animation companies. That doesn't say it isn't probably going to probably make my day depending on what it is. Loli(ish?) fanservice Huzzah!
I'll bet a cookie against your call. If your prediction comes true, remind me to give it to you on this post. If it turns out false, you incur no penalties. A no-risk bet on your part, and a 100% bad bet with no returns on mine.

Care to take up the bet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin_Sama View Post
Partially credited actually. Let's not forget Gonzo's involvement along with Sunrise and....er Master of Entertaiment (actually let's forget that one). Yes even FMP Fummofu and Second Raid still had Gonzo staff in writing and directing postions, although not chief director. The first true series that can be fully credited to Kyoto Animation is Air.
Credited for the most part to KyoAni. And really, for the majority that is all that matters.

Now, back to Lucky Star. Konata X Kagami is pure win for me; I swear I'm watching Lucky Star to see them taking every opportunity to have a go at each other, for the most part. Kinda like the real-life jabfests that happens every now and then on this very board. I'm sure I don't have to say who our two Kona-Kaga representatives are.

Tsukasa is a pretty good foil too, whenever she appears. On the other hand, I don't really think too much of Miyuki and her gags; too diabetically moe even for me. Yuck.

Anyway, I'm surprised; Lucky Star is actually getting better for me. Now it certainly seems that I was a little hasty when I said I was dropping this; I think I'll keep it for now, since it looks like it'll serve as a good midweek filler for me. Still, my homebase on the AS boards still remains the Sola forums, for now.

Oh, and I'll throw this an....8. A fair enough score, IMHO. More KonaKaga, please!

Last edited by monir; 2007-04-25 at 12:05. Reason: redundant comment removed