View Single Post
Old 2012-03-28, 07:42   Link #122
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by RES-01 Perses Gundam View Post
You speak in absolute terms, which turns me off a lot.

Vagans work in cells, right? Why can't you phrase that as an opinion, and here I propose, everything was part of the plan. It's not as if Geera Zoi and Zeheart worked together to infiltrate Earth. It's more likely that Zeheart's actions were facilitated by his predecessor's deeds. Quote Geera Zoi, he said before he died that nobody could stop the progress of Ezelcant-sama's plan, implying that he was merely a pawn in the plan, a component which fulfilled its objectives and someone else can takeover and built on his efforts.

My take is we can't really decipher Asemu's thoughts now. He's just too confused and enraged to even sought out his thoughts, much less for us to decode his. Give him time (I know I said this more than once already) and he will be fine. What begun as a desire to outsmart others may turn out to be a romantic attraction. After all, it's not that Asemu lacks compassion, he showed it clearly when he defended Zeheart at the graduation ceremony, and risking his life despite the odds of punishment.
Gerra Zoi's forces were annihilated. It took them 27 years to change tactics, it appears. The Vagans are sneakier now, way sneakier... not as into the whole terrorism stuff and destroying colonies.

The Vagans are very far from Mars and their "groups" seem to act independently from each other. Woolf and the Diva's crew uncover a Vagan base that I believe Zeheart doesn't seem to be aware about. Zeheart has very specific orders and focus.

- there is a Vagan cell or unit setting up secret bases on sympathetic colonies
- there is a group running around spying and killing people... the group which talked Zoi Jr into killing Grodek
- there is a mole in the Federation being handled by someone
- there is Zehearts group tasked with the Gundams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundamx View Post
Because it was Flit colony(I think he made sure that everyone have evacuation training).
That why I think.... since the Vegan was destroying everything in civilian area.
Building(which should have many people), street...etc
The focused on Flit's estate which they suspected of holding the weapon they wanted to steal. They were very focused on the task at hand... didn't aim for civilians.
mechalord is offline   Reply With Quote