View Single Post
Old 2012-09-16, 11:22   Link #35
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

Pretty nice episode overall

Fram's death was pretty sad. She was so devoted to Zeheart and in the end she gave her life for him and even hoping he would turn back to his kind self (well, kind by Vagan standards). The subsequent breakdown of Zeheart was pitiful. He totally lost himself for a mad man's cause and has suffered a total logic bomb by sacrificing everything he held dear for a place that may not even exist. Kudos to Kamiya Hiroshi for his wonderful voice performance.

Obright went out like a boss. But what bothered me was that Fram and the Ghirarga dude had to suddenly lost their skills so that Obright could take him out...oh well. Not the first time in AGE that this had happened.

Asemu and Zeheart final battle was disappointing and went out far too short. I was expecting an epic duel, Asemu curbstomping Zeheart with all his weapons, great as it was, is not how you make a final battle between two long time friends. Still, I understand Zeheart's break down and like the final talk between the two former friends. I kinda have to laugh at Asemu's sad "ZEHATTTOOOO!!!!" at the end, considering he's the one who threw the anchor shot right at Legillis' head, the cockpit...

The Diva has been sunk. Took them long enough to get rid of that old ship. The AGE builder is gone too. Good. That piece of junk hasn't done anything since...errr....since forever.

With one episode to go and one last minute super Vagan pilot to appear...ah well, this won;t end well