View Single Post
Old 2012-07-26, 16:50   Link #98
willx
Nyaaan~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
Good early on, bad when the orange/red guilds pop up later on once their personalities open up to the place.

For me, I don't think I'll be able to sleep much if I know that I'm trapped in a virtual world where the only ways out are to win or die. Knowing me, I'll probably do my utmost to clear the game as soon as possible, even if it means having to go against those in my way.
Yeah, to be honest, when you actually think seriously through the SAO scenario and the rules and dangers.. Other than perhaps being a tiny bit "too" lonerish, Kirito actually did what most reasonable, sharp-minded and strategic people would do..

Reminds me when I used to play an old MUD (I'm surely making myself sound old now) ..

I was a pretty timid player at low levels, but leveled slowly but surely, mostly solo, and explored the world as much as I could to familiarize myself with quests, drops and easy XP mobs..

And then I slowly but surely become one of the highest level people on the server, and was champion of my own guild with "unique" weapons! -- seems like people cared less about "balance" in those kind of worlds versus the MMOs we have nowadays..
willx is offline   Reply With Quote