View Single Post
Old 2012-08-30, 10:51   Link #2696
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Sinner View Post
Get Philosopher's Stone and Heart of Gold asap on her along with boots (probably mercs) because you won't be getting gold much and you need to finance wards somehow. Then tank her up so when she becomes the inevitable target, people are wasting their time on her. Frozen Heart, Banshee's Veil/Force of Nature (really depends on your playstyle and amount of cc the other team has), Warmog's, converting Philo into Shurelya's. Last item really depends on who you're up against but doubt you'd ever get a chance to get that itemised.
This is a good base. Philo/HoG will help you stay in lane a LOT so you'll get more chances at assists. If you level up eclipse first, you will have no problem in the defense department and it actually deals the most damage out of her QWE skills.

After the gp5, I usually pick up a sheen for the mana and extra burst, then sunfire cape/abyssal scepter or aegis if someone else needs scepter, then finish off Shurelia's/Randuin's and if I got the money (which I usually don't), finish TriForce at the end. CDR is great on Leona due to her CC-heavy kit, with masteries and the above you get 24%, you might want to boost it with an elixir of brilliance if you got spare gold and a global objective coming up soon.

Remember, while her ratios suck, her base damage values are heavy and quad sunlight proc counts a lot - if you somehow became the carry due to general team havoc, go for Mpen rather than AP.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote