View Single Post
Old 2007-11-04, 07:02   Link #57
Ceral
はりゃほれうまうーっ!

I just watched the entire series in three days! I thought I wouldn't like the series because the characters seemed a bit "Pedo" and I definitely didn't think I'd feel strongly about any of the characters. Well, I ended up really enjoying the series .

When I first watched the series I didn't favor any of them, half way through the series, I thought that I'd never favor any of them(Don't get me wrong, I had fun watching the series up until that point, I just didn't get attached to any of the characters.) But towards the end, I was actually moved from the last few episodes(Didn't think that'd happen after watching all those episodes focused solely on discussions about food, gaming, and the small things in life.)

I found myself liking Kagami a lot. She won me over with her practical attitude in real life situations, her empathy in regards to her friends, her humour in response to Konata's Otakuness and Tsukasa's laziness, and how she handled herself in some serious scenes. E.G. How she reacted to her sister getting angry when it wasn't her fault, and when she got that note on the trip. I admire the way she handled her sister without going over the top, even though you could tell she wanted to. And the scene with her waiting, I kind of just held my breath, it was a really good scene, and it helped me realize Kagami's depth as a character. I also find her cute now(Help!, I've become a Pedo!)

I hope we get to see the other characters be put in similar situations(In the manga maybe?). But after watching the anime, I'm seriously Kagami-biased, to me, Kagami-Sama stole the show.