Thread: Dating
View Single Post
Old 2009-10-18, 07:44   Link #1937
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascaloth View Post
That's cool, really. Hell, you might even help to tutor me in some basic French while you're at it, so it's a good thing either way.
Well, in your case, what you really need are only two words:

"Je t'aime"

If you can say that, even if it's just that, your GF will, i think, be happy

Quote:
If SaintessHeart is from Singapore as I think he is, then as his fellow countryman, I can corroborate; the girls we have here are generally a product of the materialistic society our [sarcasm]efficient government[/sarcasm] have created here. Putting aside the possible exceptions which can be found in any such assertions, I'm inclined to agree with SaintessHeart's description of the local girls. Hell, I tend to think it's not a coincidence that my first relationship (the current one I'm having now) is with a girl who's not even from this country. And times being what they are, I'm under no illusions about what achievements I'm going to need to attain if I ever get the idea that I want to keep even this relationship for the long term.
The more I see people writing about singapore girls, the more it scares me (I don't say that as an insult towards your country, I just have some difficulties to understand the mentality)

Are they really all like that?. I mean all.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote