View Single Post
Old 2004-07-30, 19:16   Link #24
Krevnik
Kryptic Kynic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remian
When some anime maker puts you in jail, i will personally visit your cell and have good laugh.

Your ideas are awesome, but you need something ORIGINAL
something that hasent been copyrighted time and time again!!!
Yeah, when that happens, we can both have a good laugh at the expense of the 'anime maker'. As copyright infringement is a civil offense, not criminal, and cannot carry jail time, just large fines.

And excuse me? I posted up a set of rules about a game, which is about galactic bounty hunting. Sorry, but I haven't seen any other card games about galactic bounty hunting, so there isn't anything infringing within the game at this point. To be blunt, at first I tolerated your critism, because the game was in a grey area. Now it isn't anymore, and unless you can prove what/how it infringes on a copyright, you are starting to enter the realm of trolling and flamebait. I suggest you calm down a little and at the very least hold your tongue until you find something that can be proven to infringe on copyright.

And hey, the name of the game in creativity is reinterpreting what you experience, and gaining inspiration from other sources. That includes movies, etc which are protected by copyright, as long as the person is not /copying/ the material (hence the term copyright).
Krevnik is offline   Reply With Quote