Thread: Licensed The Breaker
View Single Post
Old 2013-02-02, 05:22   Link #2976
zibi88

I really hope that when shioon was using so much ki... his ki center gets healed and getting bigger then shatter... it would put the WTF on everyone :P like when the ki flows it heals the center the same way... the more it flows the more it heals

if the ki center breaks again... then it would be like shooting yourself in the head... soo much wasted chapters.... we had 100chapter for the "ki center broken thing" now he can again use ki... so after 2-3chapter it again breaks >___> that would be just utter BS and author would lose the audience a lot

I hope his ki center gets better so he can start training by few masters in a proper way.... sera's master is already found of shioon (and even thinks is a good person for sera as a boyfriend xD not like sera wouldnt mind :P)

I kinda hope for shioon to kick ass to those 2captains then he goes to take that girl down... I kinda want to see her piss her panties scene XD like if those two lost then she has no change (as the bald guy was freaking her out)... and what she did to elder jun and the school...evne tried to harm saehee.... she might be hanged on her whip till she suffocates
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote