View Single Post
Old 2006-06-15, 15:15   Link #47
Arimfe
SharpenerOfTheBoxcutter

Location: where Grudge is Greatest, Rancour Endless and Malice Eternal(at school^^;;)
Yes that's the links. But I still agree with what you said.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tetsuo69
but in case you want(SNT1) to speculate that the "Super" might mean it can be use by anyone than why not name legends dragoons Super too? its clear they arent the same or atleast i'll like to think that.
Legend=new quantum communication system
Strike Freedom=new quantum communication system
Legend/=super
Strike Freedom=super
super/=new quantum communication system

Some people say super has to do with armament. Others say it has to do with maneuverability.
Quote:
Originally Posted by srb
It has nothing to do with the DRAGOONs themselves, but with the system that controls them. What exactly makes them "super" is still unknown, since they don't demonstrate any superior maneuverability when compared to those of Legend
But both Strike Freedom and Legend has the "new quantum communication system". Or do you mean the pilots control terminal? Or something else?
If I had to bet I would say the super is something in its maneuvering system. Then we could just explain that we didn't see any superior maneuvering because they ran out of bugdet for hte maneuvering animations.
According to SNT1 Kira managed to destroy all of Legends DRAGOON, so at least something in Strike Freedom's DRAGOON is superior, be it the control system as you said
or the the different beams
or its maneuverability
or something else...I wonder what is left
Maybe "super" doesn't have any meaning, which just means that Kira is just that good compared to Rey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lighthand
hmm... good point about the funnels. I too can't remember if funnels can be used on earth. But like i said it looks way way cooler than the dragoons.
If you are talking about these then I'm afraid we have to diasgree

There is no way I can ever call that cool.
Arimfe is offline   Reply With Quote