View Single Post
Old 2006-11-03, 10:49   Link #87
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khym Chanur View Post
Spoiler for Why Rika's parents were killed:
there is indeed a high chance that rika's mother was the "second sacrifice" (the sixth dam manager murderer would be the first)
also, this wouldn't be surprising if rika's father was in fact murdered by the yamainu, to put some chaos and paranoid beliefs (they were taking the opportunity with the 2 previous coincidence : dam manager murder, and houjou couple accident).

i agree with this : takano would have be behind the scene concerning the third incident.

Quote:
Spoiler for The syringe Mion and Rena used on Keiichi:
as said by theacefrehley above, in Tsumihoroboshi, it was revealed that the syringe was in fact a marker. Mion and Rena was only playing fools with punishment game, while waiting some help from Irie (since they weren't "evil" they were concerned about keiichi's erratic and strange behaviour).
that's why, you noticed yourself : it would be a bit weird for irie to come, while he gave a syringue to mion. this proves again that mion didn't have any syringue.

every scene with people under oyashiro-sama mode (AKA the "seed mode", cat/lizard eyes) are always delusions (they are only found in Onikakushi-hen, and Watanagashi-hen at the very end, when keiichi "saw" a "bloody mion" assaulting him, which was denied by the end scroll )

the 3 yamainu men were under irie command, and was supposed to take care of keiichi and bring him back home, under mion and rena's care, while he was coming with some treatment. (since keiichi was under L5 state). however, he didn't make in time...

but, you are right for one point : rika's syringue content is the C103. according the comments of irie about it, the C103 has nasty effects on sane people, which is why rika was really in a bad shape when shion injected her the C103, at meakashi-hen.
Quote:
Spoiler for How much of the first arc were Keiichi's delusions and hallucinations:
I'll post more later, but I really have to get some sleep now.
#4 : though the anime didn't show anything about this, if i'm not msitaken about some spoiler i could read somewhere, the "trap"ohagi was in fact filled with tabasco (or another really spicy sauce).
it is then assumed that keiichi thought his toungue was hurting and bleeding, although there wasn't any needle.

#2 : correct : Mion probably cursed ooshi, because of his way to solve the mysteries, causing probably keiichi to distrust everyone. (and indeed, keiichi misunderstoot it, with his delusions)

#1 : correct. (in the manga and the game, rena told in fact that she indeed saw keiichi buying instant noodles.)

#3 : again, correct : we can assume that rena was really scared, and begging keiichi to believe her, especially when she tried to hug/approche him. the laughter is, again, misterpretation due the paranoia.

for the other scenes, mainly "oyashiro mode", they are also delusions, either the speech or the action (rena trying to force the door while she was offering some dinner would in fact only put her fingers slowly, but keiichi took it as an attack, especially that she said he was lying and was a bit persistant and worried, so keiichi panicked again)