View Single Post
Old 2008-04-27, 16:46   Link #79
CooKie D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
Actually what I meant was that Cat signed up for it in the past, lol. Sorry for the confusion, but I thought it was pretty obvious she's part of the judges. What I was getting at was that Cat would be the last person I'd expect to join such a competition, being such a serious 'good girl' and all. I mean, seriously now, is Ms. Uptight the type you'd see in a Miss Universe pageant or something like that as part of her history?
Very true

Quote:
And hey, the reason why I find the Ozma-Cat-Leon triangle more interesting IS because we dunno what happened in the past with Ozma and Cat. It looks like they knew each other, and they don't get along terribly well, but Cat looked genuinely distressed anyway last episode when Ozma got hurt. While it might just very well be a dead end, but considering the history of this series, I wouldn't be surprised that they had something going on.
When you put it that way, Ozma and Catherine seem to be like Hikaru and Misa then (they didn't get along at the start and we all know how the latter pair ended up )