View Single Post
Old 2010-02-21, 08:54   Link #133
tyranuus
Team Spice and Wolf UK

I know I'm not allowed to post links here because of associated copyrights, but I was linked a guitar instrumental of the OP Tabi no Tochuu (thanks to 'x', you know who you are).

Because the song was lacking without the vocals, through a little bit of computer wizardry, and music editing software, I've blended the instrumental and the original together, to the point it sounds like one cohesive track and doesnt harm the track in any way. If anyone wants a copy of the track with a guitar element, just let me know via PM and I'll drop you a link
Hopefully it wont cause any problems me posting this, as this is a blend I've made rather than one of the two original tracks.

Edit:

If this isn't allowed here please edit out, sorry about the audio quality, adding a quickly made picture and uploading it was the easiest way of getting the mix onto youtube without a fuss, and the video editing software I have is a lot more basic than my audio editing kit!

I might rewrite Bash's friends' lyrics as well, to better suit the timing and syllables of the song.

Edit: Here we go, if you try going through/singing this in your head, it retains the feel of the series, but this should fit a little better to the song!

Spoiler for slightly more aligned vocals:
Reading: None at the moment

Last edited by tyranuus; 2010-02-21 at 15:38.
tyranuus is offline   Reply With Quote