View Single Post
Old 2010-08-03, 11:21   Link #2723
Lime soda

They really did go nuts with GSC Hitagi's bangs. It's great for showing movements but loses some appeal when I look at it normally. Anyway, I got curious and tried to see how Alter Hitagi looks like. It's seriously good and on par with GSC's Hitagi but I can't say which one's really better outright. I personally really like Alter's version but there's no color on the sample so who knows if it'll be many times better when it's done. A comment on the figure reads that her face isn't too faithful to the original design. The color might solve that problem. But I was still incredibly surprised at the prototype. Not sure if it's because they added a background piece or cause of the overall feel but I'd love to get it even if I'm not a big fan of her character.

I also took a second look at Alter Saten. I'm a little sad cause there probably won't be any more releases for her. She's one of the few characters I'd want a figure of but I can't consider trying to get it unless my opinion changes. It's a shame her iconic outfit is her school uniform too. It looks okay but she never really did wear anything particularly amazing in the show.
Lime soda is offline   Reply With Quote