View Single Post
Old 2008-05-10, 17:36   Link #48
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ribbons View Post
In answer to the question, "What would you honestly be good at in Gundam?" (not just what you'd like to be), I would, have to say, Gundam pilot. Listen.

I have found through my many experiences that,
a) I have exceptionally quick reflexes, to the point of freakiness - I've hit people before as a reaction, rather than a thought. Honest to goodness - I didn't even think it, I just did it.
b) I have absolutely no problem at all with hurting people (I always justify they deserve it)
c) I can watch others movements and then predict what they are about to do. I believe this would also hold true for mobile suits.
d) I often imagine situations the same as my current one, simply so I can predict the possible outcomes and find possible needed solutions to them, so that way, if they really do occur, I am prepared and calm. Very handy for battle, I would imagine.
e) I believe myself to be entirely capable of killing people.... I have a lot less emotion than a normal person (Aspergers Syndrome) and don't care about other people. I am told I also have... interesting reactions to some pretty sick situations. Apparently it's not normal to laugh when people are murdered on tv, no matter how much they deserve it.
Your first name wouldn't happen to be Zues would it?