View Single Post
Old 2012-08-27, 10:37   Link #30198
Patchwork Chimera
Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renall View Post
Well, that is literally exactly what he did and the photoshoppery is exactly as lazy as you describe, but unless the PS3 version or manga portrays him (or Kinzo) as looking different, it's all we have to go on. I actually haven't had a chance to see those particular PS3 sprites.

Also Battler's life was at least as physically and mentally debilitating as Kinzo's, maybe moreso, if he truly is Tohya. Dude's been through a lot. Stress-induced hair pigmentation loss with a genetic predisposition to it is possible, I guess.

I'm just kinda sad older-Tohya doesn't use Kinzo's sprite as a base instead of Battler's. Now that would be interesting.
I... I'm not sure my heart is ready to see what PS3 will do to Kinzo or everyone else. The faces and bad-good-art are so weird I frankly prefer the ugly kind-of-charming draw of the PC version. Case in point: Maria. Is like a monster, that child. Or eva, who looks more retarded than troll when laughing in Natsuhis face. Or Beato who just looks bizarre. I have this extrange feeling that the incest vibes will up over nine thousand when Bice and Young Kinzo are PS3fied. One can put the blame in lazy copypaste in the PC version, but in the other version... well.

But yeah, stress and bad luck with genes will do that to a person's hair.
Patchwork Chimera is offline   Reply With Quote