View Single Post
Old 2012-09-15, 06:45   Link #38
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

A great episode overall.

Noumi, that no-good son of a b!tch is sure a twisted fellow. It is clear that he was weak, selfish and envious in his past, as it was explained in this episode. Being weak in the way that his older brother has bullied him and taken everything from him until to the point that he had taken advantage of the Accel World to get himself much stronger, by acquiring BIC and obtained the IS. And eventually seek revenge against his brother and killed him until the BB is uninstalled. After that, he sought to become a bad guy, by bullying the weak and steal everything he wants, not only from his brother but from everyone. Getting stronger, regain his pride just to save his face and overcompensate his weaknesses, and then do whatever dirty means (either by exploiting, blackmailing etc.) to treat anyone else he encounters in exactly of how his brother treated him before. He then laugh sadistically (and sometimes maniacally) whenever he sees his 'victims' were victimized and suffering. Show to everyone that he's no longer a weakling that he was used to be anymore.

Yeah... find someone he wants to victimize, and kill him! Then steal something from someone else if needed. And then find another victim, and KILL HIM TOO! Kill and steal everyone he sees to his way of fortune, AND RULE THE WORLD!!! WOOHOO!!!

Even if he was insisted to play fair against his opponent, he never will. Cause all he ever want is to win. In fact, winner takes all. Like I said, he'll do whatever means to win his way through no matter what, by using all the advantages of his resources and opportunities available to the max. Especially when he even dare to exploit his opponent, Taku, torturing and hurting Chiyu in front of Taku until he let his guard down, so that he can make a short work on eliminating Taku.

So Noumi... Did you got all those ideas from a comic book vilians!?

By the way, the Noumi vs Taku duel was nicely done. Especially when he transformed his pile driver into a blade with the IS he learned from Niko, which has made the battle scene much better (except the part when Noumi exploits Taku, which really pissed me off >__>).

Besides, I can't really blame Haru for his 'uselessness' though, since he had used up most of his energy to break Black Vise's trap and tried to lay a finger on Noumi but was exhausted. But still, Haru is at least not useless even if without Hime's presence. In fact, Haru has managed to crawl through the darkness with his own willpower (with the help of Ash Roller, Sky Raker and Taku) and fight for everyone he believed in to his best. No offense here. But really, I can see that he has certainly been through a lot.

PS: Anyway, I'm looking forward for the finale episode. Can't wait.

PSS: Sorry for my bad grammar, cause I couldn't construct a sentences properly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunagisa View Post
At least Taku will go down in Sunrise history!!!

LOL! Good one.

I guess it has been overused these days.

Last edited by Xero8420; 2012-09-15 at 06:56.