View Single Post
Old 2009-06-06, 05:44   Link #85
paradox13
zzz

Send a message via MSN to paradox13
Cos Bleach sucks.
Actually, saying that Bleach sucks would be an understatement..Bleach is that terrible.

Some say Naruto is bad, but compared to Bleach, Naruto is like OP..

rofl, OP isn't the best manga ever, but its definitely the best out of the top 3, and one of the best shonen series out there imo.

Quote:
Why do you think? I certainly don't found skypea and florian triangle arc much less entertainings, and they seemed discontinuosu from the broader story line except for the ponyglyphs.
I think Florian Triangle was probably the worst arc, whilst this is the second worst. Don't get me wrong, I still like this arc, but I think the pacing is messed up and its rather disorganized (although I guess this makes it more unpredictable and realistic). I also don't like the fact that we are seeing so many old characters again; one or two would be ok, but Buggy and the entire Baroque Works? Whats next, Arlong, Enel and Lucci?! =.=

To top it off, I can not stand Iva. He can be funny sometimes, but seriously its just way too ridiculous, the whole transsexual thing. Alrite, one tranny is fine, but a whole army of them?! Makes me think wtf...

Maybe thats just me.

Quote:
No they don't. By your logic, Blackbeard who has a bounty of 0 would lose to Chopper who has a bounty of 50. Hell, according to you, Bellamy who has a bounty of 55 million would be able to crush Blackbeard and Chopper, when we know that is simply not the case. Bounties do not equal power levels. This isn't Dragon Ball over here, where the higher the number the stronger you are.
Like I said.

Its not 100% accurate, and there are exceptions. But BB and CHopper are the EXCEPTIONS and not the rule.

I said generally speaking, did you even read what i wrote?

..I know the manga. Of course the bounty system is flawed as a measure of strength, and I know there are some rare cases where the WG does not know the true threat of a character or else assigns a higher bounty which does not correspond to strength. But GENERALLY speaking higher bounty = higher strength. Do you not understand what 'generally speaking' actually means?

:rolls eyes:

Last edited by paradox13; 2009-06-06 at 06:40.