View Single Post
Old 2013-01-29, 22:16   Link #3393
TheProfileth

Well I haven't made one of these in a while so I guess I will just be quick about this.
Quote:
Mission Statement
Our main purpose is to provide high-quality anime encodes which have both English and Japanese audio tracks (Dual-audio, hence our group’s name). While we may dabble in the realm of sub-only shows from time to time, our main focus is towards the dual-audio shows. TheProfileth created the group based on a love of English dubs, an amorous passion for his beloved voice actress Jessica Calvello, and the devout aspiration to provide better quality dubs to all the other dub-lovers out there.

Dual-Duality and all it’s subsidiary groups were formed to create archival encodes for future generations. There is a void regarding proper encodes, specifically of older dual-audio shows. We aim to bring you the best of the old and forgotten, and of those recent yet overlooked. With quality in mind, we strive to push forward our endeavor of increasing quality while reducing waste. Innovation is the catalyst of quality, and quality will act as our rule of measure.
Dual-Duality and its subsidiary group C.U.T.E are dedicated to bringing high quality BD releases that are dual audio when possible but don't necessarily have to be. We do both restoration work on old shows and properly release newer* ones by ensuring that the editing, timing, and encoding are all par-excellence. I am TheProfileth, most of you don't know me but you probably know my works. I have been important to many groups's producing higher quality encodes through guidance or if needed direct control of the encoding process.
I am looking for timers who have experience working with difficult sources and for encoders to take some of the load off myself and speed up the process. Encoders don't need experience, just need a relatively quick machine that can be run for long hours when needed. I am willing to teach encoders however how much you learn depends on how willing you are to try. I am on Rizon in #Dual-Duality message me and i should get back to you, if I dont get back to you just keep bothering me till I do.
Our website's about page is here for more info
http://www.dual-duality.org/blog/?page_id=829