View Single Post
Old 2013-07-06, 14:23   Link #75
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
It's not just Itachi. Kakashi, the Five Kages, Sasuke, everyone in the world was convinced that Tobi was Madara. He knew stuff he could not possibly have known unless he really was Madara. So yeah, it was a pretty convincing act, and even if you're smart, it's not just a case of putting two and two together.
but everyone in the world isn't a super genius. we've just established that only itachi and minato really have a right to that title. unless you want to disagree with that? and clearly your statement i bolded is false since he isn't madara.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster0 View Post
I don't think anyone could have known who Obito was except kakashi.So even if they were like"i don't think this guy is realy Madara.",it wouldn't do much good. Itachi fooled him not caring who he really was\is.Obito as a person didn't matter to him Masked man as a threat to the village and his brother did
i'm sure itachi knew obito since he knew kakashi pretty well. both itachi and minato must have known that obito was the son of kagami who logically must have been one of the elite uchiha to be on tobirama's team. there were pieces for them to work with, being 'super geniuses' and all. itachi was thoroughly convinced that obito was madara. if he wasn't he would have said so to sasuke before he died. instead he told sasuke a lot about madara and to be wary of him.
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote