View Single Post
Old 2010-08-05, 00:57   Link #83
kodok_balls

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
^Teleportation does not create an impact (aside from the displacement of the air)...unless you fall from a great height .

Naruto still has one definite power-up to go (the combination of Sage Mode with Kyuubi/Rikudou Mode). Besides that, Sasuke has attained his last power-up...unless he also becomes a Jinchuuriki sometime soon...
I'm not seeing Sasuke will be on par with Naruto. He got EMS, so what ? well at least the fight between naruto and sasuke will be on par due to Sasuke's Intelligence.. But I doubt Sasuke's strength is equal to Naruto.
My guess is the Naruto's powe up is supposed to fight Madara/masked guy and Kabuto.. There is no more on Sharingan need to be shown besides spamming Susano etc.
And it looks like Naruto's God mode is supposed to fight Madara or Masked Guy when he's utiizing Bijuu Power.

Well, my point is.. let's not think that Naruto is upgraded for his destined fight with Sasuke...( Sage mode alone should be more than enough for Sasuke, considering he can even KO'd Kyubii in Sage mode ) His power up seems like for something greater than just Sasuke
kodok_balls is offline   Reply With Quote