View Single Post
Old 2012-01-30, 10:14   Link #18
MalakTawus

@Newhope

Sorry but no, when you obtain a speed like Histy that is IMMENSELY greater than anyone else (with Miria as the only exception....that btw is stil a lot slower than Histy),than yes,SPEED IS INDEED EVERYTHING.
The numbers of warriors opposing Histy is absolutely irrelevant for her since if she wants she can basicallykill everyone in a few instants.
Forget about keeping up with her speed,the rebels can't even SEE her when she attacks,lol........and even if Helen and Deneve awaken, there is absolutely NOTHING that they can do to defeat Histy,NOTHING.
All Histy has to to is begin targetting the normal warriors and killing them like insects,if she wants she could also target Cinthya and Yuma that they would be completely vulnerable (not that it makes any difference for her,since they can't see her attacks anyway,lol).
Like i said,there is absolutely nothing that Helen and Deneve can do to DEFEAT Histy even if they awaken,all they can do is buy a bit of time for the others.

....also i'd like to point out that Histy was one of the strongest n.1s in history,do you really think that she towers over "normal warriors" (like Helen and Deneve) just for speed???
Lol,she has A LOT more than speed,it's just that speed seems her only strong point just because it's at an absolutely crazy level.

@Gooral
Infact i said that they could buy some time,BUT buying some time and defeating Histy are two COMPLETELY different things.