View Single Post
Old 2012-10-04, 10:34   Link #3744
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyl View Post
Atleast Hatsune got somewhat a route, unlike the 3 side characters who ended up having just a H-scene as an omake.

edit:
Let's try Pure Girl and after that back to IroSeka.

later edit:
Didn't like Tsukasa's story much, because it was short and pretty predictable. Also to me her first H-scene felt out of place.

Mio's story had a little confusing moments and her story ended up being bitter sweet...

Off to Shinku's story.
Instant WTF when i started her route and heard Suzu's explanation. It felt that i was rereading 1/2 summer's plot twist.

even later edit:
The twist is in fact very similar to 1/2 summer's (eventhough it was made later, but i read 1/2 summer before this game)
I had the same impression about Mio and Tsukasa. I found Tsukasa's route pretty boring, heck can't even remember how it ended other than being about earning money for her sick grandmother(?).

I'm playing at the moment yasashii mahou no tonaekata. It seems that the main cast is all a bit unfamiliar about interacting with other people and the interaction between Tsukasa and Ibuki is strangely deep, yet not koibito-ish
I like the music, but the voices are at times wavering in terms of sound volume "loudness". I have also started Aoi route II of Da Capo 3's 1.3 patch, but have focused more on yasashii mahou for the last few days.