View Single Post
Old 2013-03-19, 22:35   Link #44
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best_name_ever View Post
Not necessarily (about Joker's status). I mean, just because he quit the shichibukai, it doesn't he still doesn't have authority in Dressrosa. Will see but regardless, Joker is still feared and respected in Dressrosa, that's for sure.

Well yeah, but remember that the papers announced that he abdicated his throne, as well. So I just find it interesting that he's still referred to as the king when technically he SHOULDN'T be at this point. Another thing to note is what Sanji said last chapter about how odd it was to see that the townsfolk were so calm despite the news. Things like that are what lead me to believe that Dofla is spreading false info via the papers.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fipskuul View Post
We have already seen that just like they can sense it, they can also hide it. Animals don't have a reason to hide their presence, and they may not even be capable of it, so they are different than humans.

I dunno..... maybe it's just me, but I'd think that at least SOME prey animals would learn to conceal their presence in order to not get eaten by the big, bad predators!