View Single Post
Old 2004-04-10, 15:12   Link #33
Shad da Von

Send a message via MSN to Shad da Von
Quote:
Originally Posted by MercuryKnight
I agree that some people seem to read a bit too much into the whole lesbian thing, that is their perception or opinion and they're certianly entitled to that. Though I believe there is very little of that in the existing relationships, I think it adds to the story.
I think people can be blinded to the reality of things if they wish to find what they want. That is to say people see what they want if not careful. Perhaps that is the case with Marimite? Some people watch it expecting to see yuri so thats indeed what they see it to be. Thats my personal opinion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MercuryKnight
To go outside of the story for just a moment. I would suggest that though there doesn't seem to be any current yuri relationships in the story, I would say that Sei and her Grand Soeur had such a relationship after the Sei x Shiori episode and that Sei might also have be envolved with Youko at one time though that is more of a guess.

Just stirring the pot Mercury
I personally doubt this. I think Sei would be more in a state of recovery from losing Shiori. Sei seemed to exist for only Shiori, after losing her she would need time to recover before she could love anything again. After being so focused on Shiori do you think she would start new relationships almost immediately after losing her? I guess there is always the possibility; however, this thought doesn't mesh with my understanding of Sei.