View Single Post
Old 2010-09-23, 17:43   Link #10
octoberasian
Baka Gaijin :P
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJLowrider View Post
Well, I already like this arc far better than either Sae's or Haruka's. Ai was instantly likable for me. And Junichi isn't a total tool right off the bat this time again either, so that's another plus. Better ED than any of the first 3 arcs too, at least IMO.

Pretty sure I understood all the major points in this episode, but I'll watch it again with subs to be sure. Good introduction for her. She seems to have a slightly odd sense of humor like Haruka but is still fairly down to earth like Kaoru.

I'll probably have more to say after I watch the subs. 8/10 for me.
Definitely like this over Sae's and Haruka's arc now. I can see why Ai is one of the more popular characters in Amagami. I get this sense of normalcy from her after watching this episode (and her attitudes about recycling(?) if my Japanese translated it right). But, she's attractive and down to earth. Like you said, instantly likable.

And, I loved the ending so much that I recorded it in Audacity. XD Too bad the single isn't out until October 20th. (Good birthday present for me since it's released 9 days before then. ^^)