View Single Post
Old 2013-01-09, 14:33   Link #240
Sunder the Gold

Still haven't finished my response to the last post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Duke View Post
"Yesterday, halfway through kendo practice, I was also challenged by that same avatar."

"No way! I was challenged yesterday too! Though it happened outside of school."
Why would Takumu and Chiyuri fail to warn their legion that someone was able to challenge them in school or in their own controlled territory?

My friend, that's just ridiculously out-of-character.

Wait, what is this about losing the Suginami territory? When did THAT happen?

But even that doesn't excuse Taku, since territory and school are different, and someone who doesn't appear on the matching list is an even bigger concern than an enemy who physically attends the school.

Quote:
"No, I..."

Kuroyukihime didn't manage to finish her sentence. As the four of them accelerated, Kuroyukihime's form changed into Black Lotus while the other three turned into their spectator avatars.
Sincerely, this is nice dramatic timing.

It's somewhat ruined by the fact that you skip completely over a fight in which Black Lotus could only manage a draw.

I understand that trying to depict a fight between two Level 9 avatars is daunting, since we don't know all of what Lotus or Level 8 characters can do, but at least some effort should be made.

Quote:
I managed to deconstruct most of them with Citron Call but I had too little health left to survive a salvo from the last few."
Now there's an interesting use for her ability I hadn't considered. It would be cheaper to just bash them to pieces, but since Citron Call is a ranged "attack", she can use it when unable to reach the target.

I wonder if she could return Scarlet Rain's armor to storage?