View Single Post
Old 2007-11-15, 05:04   Link #64
Honey_and_Cleaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamless View Post
Exia is the "boss-killer" of the show, since we all know nothing other than a melee weapon can kill bosses. Heck, as powerful as Virtue gets, it can't kill the AEU's top sim battle ace with its way overpowered shoulder cannons. So despite how generic and relatively weak Exia may look, we have to rely on its "seven sword" to dispatch any non-grunt enemies
No i dont agree with this, Exia isnt a boss killer, infact he is a target for the boss, Exia is the weakest among all the other gundams, unlike the other 3, you wont be able to get close enough to even put up a fight, Exia is the only gundam with the weakest gun, we all know swords are old fashion and the reason why they put Exia in there is because the pilot is the hero and swords are cool. Its easier to capture Exia than the rest, even the boss are giving Exia a chance, they want the gundam intact.

Exia going in for the kill, i dont think so, why go in when you can blast the whole god damn place, probrably Exia is used to minimize damage and reduce civilan casualties, so it is used for only destroying necessary targets, together with Dynames, they can do that.

Dynames has a beam sword and Kryios has a grappling claw like hook if i recalled from the models. I dont think Virtue needs a beam sword, he can use his over powered weapons to blast down anything and move his beam like a giant beam sword just as the Ghost busters do. Even a top AEU pilots flag gets damaged without even getting hit directly from its beam.

If Exia were to be upgraded, it will need more speed and an invincible sword. More fire power will make it even more godly, but thats no different from Destiny.
Honey_and_Cleaver is offline   Reply With Quote