Thread: Smile Precure
View Single Post
Old 2011-12-26, 00:49   Link #87
Midonin
Last Engage

While I'm still strapped for information on Go-busters, information for this series just went up. The preliminary character profiles.

I am not a professional translator, mind.

Cure Happy
"The glittering light of the future!"
Likes picture books, a cheerful, energetic girl. Optimistic and almost never gets depressed. Catchphrase is "Ultra Happy!".

Her civilian form is giving me Akari Akaza vibes.

Cure Sunny
"The brilliant sun's hotblooded power!"
A girl with a burning heart, likes to make people laugh. Works at an okonomiyaki shop. Member of the volleyball club.

The group's tomboy, pretty much.

Cure Peace
"Sparkling light jan-ken-pon!"
A crybaby with a strong heart. Good at sympathizing with others, and will never break a promise. Has skill at drawing manga, but is too shy to show people.

Her design pretty much looks like 97% of all humanized Fluttershy art. Also, a manga drawing Cure? (Besides Kenji, I mean.) I'm in.

Cure March
"Awe-inspiring courage, an honest fight!"
A bold girl who won't let people get away with unfair things. A popular, honest older sister character type. Likes cute girly things, but is also good at sports. Member of the soccer club.

I can foresee her and Akane having some sexy tension with each other.

Cure Beauty
"Falling and accumulating, gathering on my heart!"
Elegant, dignified and kind girl. Reliable student council vice president. Doesn't get angry very much, but you won't like here when she's angry. Member of the archery club.

Her appearance reflects her demeanor.

And there you have it.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote