View Single Post
Old 2012-03-08, 07:20   Link #41
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by warita View Post
I started watching the episode because of the youkai setting. Those who know me better would know, that I love youkais.

Well, what can I say. It smells of a reversed harem.... a small one anyways. And unfortunately, it makes use of the typical "girl cant take care of herself so she needs handsome dudes around her, who will do that for her".

Now, I under normal circumstances I would love to see a good reversed anime again, but not as cheesy and weak as this one.

I didnt even finish watching the episode, because the moment the small sempai introduced himself, I felt pretty turned off. That tsundere attitude and the "I am so cool despite being small" show off totally turned me off.

Too bad, it could have been an interesting title the next season.
Don't worry, there's also two other guys (and the third (a sweet guy with a high-pitched feminine voice despite being voiced by a male) in the next episode) in the show : the silent type guy who waste his time reading books and the calm glass-wearing guy. But for what I saw in episode 1, the tsundere guy is a secondary character but he'll unlikely to end up with the MC.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote