View Single Post
Old 2013-07-22, 10:23   Link #100
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
as she looked like a good actor to me, even before I played the game.
Gut feeling based on looks etc is not even an argument. Characters aren't just set with the visual tropes, and the game proved it I believe.
Also, really, I see nothing that would lead her into Yandere rampage whatsoever. She doesn't have the profile for that.
Quote:
Might be the sprite, but it sounded a bit more serious, than the average shady business. Not dead serious (pun intended9 but still a bit more serious
The fact she was serious doesn't mean the gravity of her actions were anything close to murder. Also, you have to factor the idol industry and its usual shenanigans, instead of taking every words for face value.
Quote:
Sayaka is certainly a victim of circumstances, prepared by monokuma, but from the point on where she broke none of the others should have left her alone for some time.
Also don't forget that Sayaka and Naegi went to look for a weapon, on her suggestion.
I don't think that it is others' fault either in such instance. Remember that Japanese culture has a huge emphasis on privacy and individual personal space. As result, for anyone who isn't close enough to Sayaka, it would be unatural for them to "care" as in going as far sticking with them, unless it is the actual person who asked for this (hence why only Aoi had someone with her, because she was actually the one asking Sakura's company). Suffice to say, the other students thought she was under Makoto's care as well, and I can't blame Makoto either because he didn't think that "you will remain by my side for sure?" plea would go as far as taking the fall for her. It is a messy chain of cirmcunstances there.
As for the weapon, I must remind you that it was solely for self defense, and she asked an item that "could be used as a SD defense", otherwise she would take the knife. This also happened prior the incentive, and she dropped the necessity for it once she learned that Makoto would protect her.