View Single Post
Old 2013-08-16, 01:14   Link #88
winhlp32
(¬‿¬)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverzer0 View Post
Cool colorization", How long do you color one drawing?
The above picture took around 2 hours. My more comprehensive coloring works takes over 10 hours.
Thanks for commenting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobotCat View Post
It's great that you started your anatomy practice already. The way you did the eyes was great. I also like the softer approach you took to coloring. to I did a quick readline of some of the major issues I see with your anatomy.
I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my drawings! I'm fairly ignorant on anatomy so its great to have pointers from someone who seems to have it together. Thank you.

On shoulders: Its been a long time habit of my to "lift" the shoulders higher than they should be, as having more defined shoulders helped me to better layout the upper body when I had to draw a character from an difficult angle. I'll work on lowering the shoulders and having more defined clavicles.

On arms: I agree with most of what you said about the right arm, and will work on defining the muscles on the forearm. The left forearm you revised seems to be a bit small relative to the left hand though. I'd probably have make it a bit thicker as the forearm is supposed to be turned in towards the viewer. I'll work on how the fingers are supposed to be angled, thanks.

On belly button:
The belly button thing was really stupid on my part. I just decided to add one without putting any thought into it. Thanks for pointing it out.

On legs:
Will take note of the leg size, thanks.
       /
      / \|
    /
winhlp32 is offline   Reply With Quote